Little Rock Woman Files Suit Against Victoria’s Secret

Have you heard about a $10 million stop-drop-and-roll lawsuit filed against Victoria’s Secret?

A Little Rock woman claims the lingerie company was negligent when she was burned when her Victoria’s Secret nightgown caught fire.

Linda Rossby, a 54-year-old registered nurse, said she was wearing her cotton nightgown when she stuck her hand inside an electric oven in May 1998, according to her lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court.

While Rossby’s hand was in the oven, the nightgown ignited, causing third-degree burns to nearly 40 percent of her body, she said in the lawsuit.

Rossby said Victoria’s Secret Stores Inc. of Ohio was negligent because it designed, manufactured and distributed the sleepwear.

A Victoria’s Secret spokesman could not be reached for comment.



Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Leave A Comment?